Read Why Davido Is Asking Fans To Pray For Him

Superstar singer Davido has called on his fans to keep him in their prayers.

In a tweet on Thursday, the singer told his fans that he might have just recorded “the biggest feature” of his career.

He wrote:

Keep me in your prayers I might have just recorded the Biggest feature of my career that can literally change my life and also I Finally got a release date for ‘NWA BABY’ … clear your playlist !! Daddy coming !!

 

The post Read Why Davido Is Asking Fans To Pray For Him appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.

Are you just going to read without airing you views? Oya use the comment box below. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Dumped My Baby Mama, Dewunmi Fatai – Actor, Lolade Mustapha

Lynxxx Will Thrill You In ‘Ghana Girls’ Video