Here’s How Adunni Ade Responds To Rumours That She Is A Runs Girl

 

 

Nollywood actress, Adunni Ade, is done with people who think the worst of her.

In a chat with The Net, Adunni  was asked what was the worst thing she had heard about herself.

‘I heard I was a runs girl, but I am not a runs girl,’ the actress said. ‘I did two full-time jobs while I was abroad.’

‘And when I came to Nigeria, I know how much I came with, and in dollars.

‘The term runs girl means I sleep around to take care of my kids and I didn’t do all that.’

She is an actress and a model who had her primary education at Chrisland School, Ikeja, Lagos. And her secondary school at Bells Secondary School in Ota. Afterwards, she relocated to America where she studied accounting at the University of Kentucky.

 

The post Here’s How Adunni Ade Responds To Rumours That She Is A Runs Girl appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.

Are you just going to read without airing you views? Oya use the comment box below. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Dumped My Baby Mama, Dewunmi Fatai – Actor, Lolade Mustapha

Lynxxx Will Thrill You In ‘Ghana Girls’ Video