Kate Henshaw Gushes Over Her First Movie Ever

Kate Henshaw is a Nigerian actress who won the Africa Movie Academy Award for Best Actress in a Leading Role in 2008.

The Calabar born fitness guru gushed over her first movie in the Nigerian movie industry, ‘When The Sun Sets’ with Bob Manuel Udokwu in 1993.

Henshaw wrote; ‘Major Throwayback of Life!!
Look what I found… 😄😄 my very first movie, WHEN THE SUN SETS with Bob Manuel Udokwu in 1993..VHS copy..
………………………………………….
…………………………………………..
With each day I wake and have strength in my bones and can eat and dress up, I am grateful to God for the gift of life. IT CAN ONLY BE GOD!!……………………………………….
…………………………………………..
Thank you to all my fans and friends who appreciate my work and person. Thank you for your support over the years. God bless and enrich your lives. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow you all the days of your lives in Jesus mighty name. Amen
#TBT
#Nollywood
#ILoveMyJob
#Actor
#Actress
#Grateful
#Appreciation
#HappyChild
#BacKInTheDay’

The post Kate Henshaw Gushes Over Her First Movie Ever appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.

Are you just going to read without airing you views? Oya use the comment box below. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Dumped My Baby Mama, Dewunmi Fatai – Actor, Lolade Mustapha

Lynxxx Will Thrill You In ‘Ghana Girls’ Video