Adorable! John Okafor ‘Mr Ibu’ Sets To Use Wife’s Face On Greeting Cards

mr-ibu

Comic Nollywood actor, John Okafor popularly called, Mr Ibu who is fond of displaying his affection for his wife mad it known in a recent post on Instagram that he loves and cherishes his wife and her face will be on his greeting cards this year.

A love-struck John Okafor shared his wife’s photo and wrote; ‘My wife’s pics is my greeting cards this year and I like to say happy xmas to all my friends and those that value their wives cos they deserve to be cherished’.

See below:

ibu-wife-greeting-card

The post Adorable! John Okafor ‘Mr Ibu’ Sets To Use Wife’s Face On Greeting Cards appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.

Are you just going to read without airing you views? Oya use the comment box below. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Dumped My Baby Mama, Dewunmi Fatai – Actor, Lolade Mustapha

Lynxxx Will Thrill You In ‘Ghana Girls’ Video