What Seun Egbegbe Said Regarding Attempted Suicide Rumors Will Shock You

seun egbegbe

Movie marketer, Seun Egbegbe has refuted news making rounds that he tried to poison himself and was hospitalized over the weekend.

According to Encomium;

Seun Egbegbe said;

“I got to my house around 4:30 pm that Thursday. I didn’t go to Kirikiri prisons”, he told us.

But there are rumours that you took poison and you were hospitalized? 

“I am in my house as we speak”

The post What Seun Egbegbe Said Regarding Attempted Suicide Rumors Will Shock You appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.

Are you just going to read without airing you views? Oya use the comment box below. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Dumped My Baby Mama, Dewunmi Fatai – Actor, Lolade Mustapha

Lynxxx Will Thrill You In ‘Ghana Girls’ Video