“I have Finally Grown Thick Skin” – Moyo Lawal Thanks Fans

moyo-lawal-thanks-fans

Nollywood actress, Moyo Lawal thanks her fans profusely on Instagram for making her grow and develop thick skin.

Read below:

“I woke up with this huge grin on my face …. and I just wanted to thank the people responsible for it….. You 💋…you💋 …yes You!!! 💋💋💋…. Thank you so much everyone❤ for giving me so many amazing challenging opportunities in not just acting but in music, fashion ,hosting ,etc……. Its ironic that I have always run for cover from publicity (still do,but working on it 🙏before you know it ,I will become a social media addict 😛, who is seen everywhere, granting every single interview ,she is called for and not called for sef😂😂😂 )sorry💋💋💋………. I digress……. Anyways like I was saying …No..writing👿 …..it is this same publicity that I shy away from so much that has given me so much …. Am guessing ,the time has come to actually embrace it ,feed it and actually enjoy it ,sorry💋💋💋digressing again……. Anyways this is just me thanking💋💋💋 ……………..The press❤……. The blogs❤ …….The lovers❤…….the eeem non -lovers???❤ … Thank you….Thank you…. …..p.s my…. **trending frenzy *** …doesnt scare me anymore ,I think🙈… I have finally grown that thick skin that everyone keeps asking me to grow ,sure took me forever thou 😒😒😒 ….for that am crushing on myself ❤… #wcw… #Nollywoodbombshell … #moyoorfierce #Moyolawal …..for now🙈 still #thebaddestgoodgirlyouknow 😛 …#Soblessedandfiercelygrateful ….. P.s..p.s…..oh yes ,Thank you so much …you amazing people❤… that actually take out their time to write me such amazing messages…. Your support means the world to me …. Thank you so much ❤❤❤”

The post “I have Finally Grown Thick Skin” – Moyo Lawal Thanks Fans appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.

Are you just going to read without airing you views? Oya use the comment box below. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Dumped My Baby Mama, Dewunmi Fatai – Actor, Lolade Mustapha

Lynxxx Will Thrill You In ‘Ghana Girls’ Video