“I Am Alive Today To Tell My Story” – Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Recounts How He Narrowly Escaped Death
Media personality, Ebuka Obi Uchendu narrates how he narrowly escaped death on December, 24, 2015 on Instagram. Read below: ‘A year ago today (December 23, 2015) Had a shoot at La Campaigne Tropicana and I remember leaving before my colleagues ‘cos I had to buy fuel in the jerrycan I had in my boot. I’d noticed a fuel station with short queues on my way in earlier. Christmas was two days away, it was my last day shooting and I was excited for that reason, even if there was this fuel scarcity matter that was just irritating. My car windows were up, the AC was on and I remember Gbemi had just started talking on the radio when I looked to my left through the driver’s window and my world stopped… There were massive headlamps right in front of my face with what looked like the nose of a giant metallic beast just inches away from me. It all happened in a split second but it was just enough time for me to realize I was literally about to be run over by a truck. Instantly, there was im...
contcauOimge Kelly Richter Free Download
ReplyDeletesimpdongpata